Easiest Italian Chicken Bake
A delicious tangy chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 1 small bottle of ketchup
- pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Whisk together salad dressing, ketchup and salt.
Place chicken in baking pan.
Cover chicken with liquid...make sure to cover the top of the chicken.
Bake at 350 approximately 45 minutes until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the middle. Cooking time depends upon the thickness of your chicken breasts.
This can also be put in the crock pot in the morning with the setting on low and it will be done when you get home that night.
Serve with mashed potatoes and your choice of vegetable.
You'll also love
- Creamy Homemade Dressing 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Honey garlic rice 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Oven baked pasta with... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Amy's Hearty Tortellini 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- 'Spicy' Teriyaki Pork or Chicken 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Meatballs 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Bake 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.