Apple Jelly Glazed Ham
- 1 5# Ham
- 1 10-oz jar apple jelly
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Score surface of ham. Heat according to label instructions.
Combine glaze ingredients in saucepan. Heat, stirring until jelly liquifies. Spoon glaze over ham during last 30 minutes of heating time.
You'll also love
- My Granny's Kentucky Baked Ham 3/5 (278 Votes)
- Orange Jelly 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ New Sweet n Sour Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken zopitos 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Vanilla Pound Cake 3.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Christmas Pot Pourit 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.