- Shredded apple 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Cashew nuts 1/4 cup fried in ghee
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add just enough water to sugar and make a sugar syrup.
Added shredded apple and cook by adding ghee little by little till it comes to a thick consistency
You'll also love
- Akkara vadisal... A sweet rice... 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Greek Breakfast 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Roquefort Crumble 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Skinny Funfetti Cupcakes 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3/5 (223 Votes)
- Yum Yum Apple Pie 3.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Bulgur or Cracked Wheat Salad 3.4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.