Thanksgiving hacks: 36 no-bake recipes to reduce prep time
Keep it easy to play the odds in your favor. Here are 36 quick, no-bake recipes to spare your oven and make this Thanksgiving a breeze!
1/35 View slideshow
© Brooklyn Supper
Shaved fennel salad
Serve your guests a fresh, crunchy fennel-based salad that will help balance out all of the rich dishes on your Thanksgiving table. Plus, this recipe is full of fall produce, making its appearance on your menu only natural. Note: the vegetables in this recipe are best prepared with a mandoline slicer.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article