Tasty Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
peel and cube them
a dash vingear
stir and fridge
You'll also love
- Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Asparagus Dip 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Garlic bread 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon casserole on fennel puree... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Caramelized carrots frittata 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Three Cheese and Broccoli... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Salad 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Jello Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe