- 1 1/2 - 2 boxes cream cheese
- 2 packages lime jello
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained and cut in half)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 jar cherries (drained and cut in half)
- large container cool whip (at room temperature)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Let cream cheese sit on the counter for a little while before using. Spread cream cheese on bottom of a large bowl.
Heat some water on stove or in microwave. Pour jello inside of a cup and add HOT water (just enough water to cover the jello). Mix together until jello dissolves. Make sure the jello has enough water, though, to be liquidy.
Pour jello over cream cheese and mash together. Add crushed pineapples, oranges, and cherries to the cream cheese and jello mixture. Mix all ingredients together.
Add cool whip and marshmallows to mixture and mix all together with a spatula and enjoy!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.