Rate this recipe 4/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 box pistachio instant pudding
- 1 pint whipped topping
- small can pineapple crushed
- 1 small bag mini marshmallow
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare pudding according to the directions. Add whipped topping, pineapple drained, marshmallow and walnuts and refrigerate
You'll also love
- Toasted Marshmallow Icecream 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Ham salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beef and Mint Salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pineapple Me Please 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Eat More Bars 4/5 (10 Votes)
- S'mores Banana 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pineapple Delight 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Walnut Cookies 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe