Eat More Bars
from Auntie Karla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup honey or corn syrup
- 1 cup chocolate hips or butterscotch chips
- 1 cup crushed peanuts
- 10 large marshmallows or 2 cups minis
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook on medium heat and then stir in Rice Krispies.
Press into greased 9 x 13 pan.
You'll also love
- S'mores Banana 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 2 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Egg And Sugar Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Mullu Murukku (Spicy Snack). 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Banana Pudding 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Nanaimo Squares 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Mincemeat Bars 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Extra Easy Chocolate Fudge 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.