- 5 or more tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 or more tablespoons honey
- cashews or peanuts
- bean sprouts
- lettuce leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute chopped chicken and chopped nuts with oil and a shake of ginger.
Combine one tablespoon honey for every tablespoon soy sauce. Sprinkle with ginger and blend well.
Add water chestnuts, bean sprouts and a few spoonfuls of sauce to the chicken mixture.
Put spoonfuls of chicken mixture onto leaves of lettuce, cover with sauce. Wrap up, serve.
You'll also love
- Spicy Beef & Rice Lettuce Wrap 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Poor Mans Chicken & Dumplins 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Herbed Grilled Chicken Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Fingers 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Feta Spread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Judi's Peanut Butter Fudge 4/5 (5 Votes)
- sweeat asian pork 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Iceberg lettuce is utterly delicious in salads. In this video, we show you the best way to easily remove the core from iceberg lettuce. All it takes is a few seconds and you're set!