Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- hot sauce
- bleu cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
~cook chicken in hot sauce than rip apart
~clean lettuce, brake into large parts for the wrap
~add chicken and bleu cheese to lettuce
You'll also love
- The Classic BLT 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Rice Lettuce Wrap 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Soup 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- MOMS HOMEMADE STUFFING 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Savories- Lemon & Herb Wraps 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Sesame Oil Wings 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.