Buttery Squash and Zucchini
Perfect side dish to anything you are grilling.
- 1 Zuchhini
- 1 Summer Squash
- 3-4T Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Slice Zucchini and squash into bite sized coins.
Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Lay the coins on the foil.
Sprinkle with salt & pepper and place the butter in top. Wrap the foil tightly and cook on grill 15-20 minutes. Carefully open foil packet avoiding the steam.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!