Amy (mom)'s potato and mushroom salad
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard or country mustard
- 1 chicken bouillon cube crushed
- 1 and 1/2 pound red potatoes, cooked and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushroom caps
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cups green onions
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, sugar and bouillon
cube, mix well.
Add potatoes, mushrooms, celery and green onion and mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
For a slightly different flavor, use different specialty mushrooms.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.