If you like garlic this one is for you.
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients and mix with a hand blender.
Refrigerate until read to serve.
If dressing is too thick to your liking, thin with a couple of drops of milk.
The longer it chills the more flavorful it becomes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas