This great take on a classic salad replaces chicken with eggs, making us wonder once again: which came first?
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Cup Salad Oil
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- An anchovy fillet (chopped)
- Romain Lettuce
- 1/4 Cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crush garlic in small bowl. Cover with oil. Refrigerate covered, 30 minutes
In small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and anchovies
Into large salad bowl, tear lettuce into bite size pieces
Drain remaining oil from garlic, Pour over lettuce; toss to coat evenly
Break egg over salad; toss well
Pour on lemon mixture; toss well
You'll also love
- Sloppy Joes 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Sloppy Joe Squares 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Italian Salad Chicken 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Paprika 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Steak & Bleu Cheese Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (115 Votes)
- Apple Feta Cheese Crumble Salad 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.