Classic Potato Salad with Paprika
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 onions
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
In a pot of salted water boil chopped potatoes, until fork tender. In another pot boil six eggs.
Chop the onions and eggs. In a bowl combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir. Add the vinegar, mustard, and other spices. Stir and chill for an hour.
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Aloo Keema 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Hungarian Goulash 4/5 (10 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (100 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Steak and Cheese Pie 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Harvest Apple Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.