Classic Potato Salad with Paprika
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 onions
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
In a pot of salted water boil chopped potatoes, until fork tender. In another pot boil six eggs.
Chop the onions and eggs. In a bowl combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir. Add the vinegar, mustard, and other spices. Stir and chill for an hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.