Vegetarian Aloo Keema
This is an Indian recipe with potatoes and vegan ground chick'n.
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 potatoes
- 1 pkg vegan ground chick'n
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp corriander
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 cup mango vanilla yogurt
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onions, garlic, and ginger until caramelized.
Brown chick'n in vegan margarine.
Add remaining ingredients, simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
Serve with rice or naan.
You'll also love
- My Family's First Cook Book 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Little Smoothered Hot Dogs 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Steak and Cheese Pie 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- North Carolina BBQ 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- West Asian Chickpeas 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!