Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas
Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas. Discover our recipe.
- 1 Roll Garlic Polony
- 750gr Cheddar Cheese
- 500gr Mozarella Cheese
- 3 Peppers red yellow and green
- 2 sml pkts Cheese and Onion Chips
- Green Chillies
- Dhania (cilantro)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop Polony into small cubes.
Chop Peppers into small cubes.
Mix together in a medium sized bowl.
Season with salt, pepper and green chillies.
Add chopped Dhania.
Mix in shredded cheeses.
And finally add the crushed chips.
Now it's ready to use as filling.
Samosas can be dipped in egg and rolled into bread crumbs, so they don't explode while frying.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (208 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (174 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 2.9/5 (159 Votes)
- Somas with dried coconut 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!