Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas
Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas. Discover our recipe.
- 1 Roll Garlic Polony
- 750gr Cheddar Cheese
- 500gr Mozarella Cheese
- 3 Peppers red yellow and green
- 2 sml pkts Cheese and Onion Chips
- Green Chillies
- Dhania (cilantro)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop Polony into small cubes.
Chop Peppers into small cubes.
Mix together in a medium sized bowl.
Season with salt, pepper and green chillies.
Add chopped Dhania.
Mix in shredded cheeses.
And finally add the crushed chips.
Now it's ready to use as filling.
Samosas can be dipped in egg and rolled into bread crumbs, so they don't explode while frying.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (362 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 3/5 (149 Votes)
- Somas with dried coconut 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.