Jeremie's Crepe Batter
- 225g flour
- 50cl milk
- 3 eggs
- 20g melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- optional: 3cl of orange flower blossom
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix everything together with a whisk.
Let stand for about half an hour before making crepes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (181 Votes)
- PREACHER COOKIES 3/5 (187 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Shrimp Crêpes 3.1/5 (246 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Cinnamon vanilla syrup 2.9/5 (224 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.7/5 (83 Votes)
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?