Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding with berries
Chia seeds are a MAJOR superfood, and you can make a delicious, nutritious pudding with them that takes little effort!
This superfood chia breakfast pudding is the perfect way to get your day started on a healthy note. The frozen berries add a lovely flavor burst!
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 3/4 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup soy yogurt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Combine chia seeds with soy milk, unsweetened cocoa powder and agave syrup, and mix. Let sit for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator (preferably overnight).
Place the frozen berries in a small saucepan and heat on the stove. Once they are no longer completely frozen, mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water and add to the berries in the pot. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Now it's time to layer: Place half of chia pudding into a glass, top with about 1/4 cup soy yogurt, followed by a layer of berries. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used up, and you have a tasty and healthy breakfast!
You'll also love
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (214 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- French toast 3.2/5 (203 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Plum Berry Cobbler 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple berry Tofu 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?