- -4 Small eggs
- sugar, 130 gr
- flour, 200 gr
- Soda (redeemed) 1/3 tsp
- cocoa 1 tsp no slides
- -any berries to taste a handful of
- -cream 150g
- -sugar 2-3 tbsp.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Beat eggs with sugar in a very lush mass soda and gradually add the flour . 2/3 of the dough to pour into the mold , the rest of the dough , add cocoa . Over white dough put berries, coated in flour, dough and dark chaotic. Oven at 170-180 * 20 -30min ( check with a match ) . Mix sour cream with sugar and leave to dissolve the sugar . Cool cake can be cut and soak , fluff cream , I just poured on top .
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!