Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting. Discover our recipe.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 T milk
- 2 tsp clear vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream together the cream cheese and butter until well incorporated. Slowly add in the powdered sugar.
Add in milk as needed. Stir in vanilla
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (394 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (306 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!