cream cheese frosting
- 4 Tbsp country crock
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix butter and cream cheese together about 3 minutes until very smooth. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl to make sure it's mixed evenly
Add vanilla and mix
Slowly add the powdered sugar. Keep adding until you get to the desired thickness and taste
You'll also love
- Strawberry goo 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (426 Votes)
- Chocolate Cranberry Christmas... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Ashley's Nova Scotia & Lox 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Icing 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Buttercream Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!