- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 3 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Cream butter, sugar and eggs. Mix well. Add nuts to mixture.
Sift baking soda, and flour together. Add the two mixtures together. Mix well.
Form into 2 Rolls. cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Slice thin and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 300 for 10 to 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownie Waffles 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Poppycock 3.8/5 (58 Votes)
- Magically Decadent Cookie Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Merediths Blue Ribbon Pecans 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!