11 Genius Ways To Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls
Bet you didn't think of this before!
Advent Calendar — © Morning Creativity
Not just for Christmas — you can use this advent calendar to reward yourself for accomplishments all year round.
DIY Phone Stands — © Creative Homemaking
Perfect for when you're cooking and need to keep a recipe open on your phone. Find out how to make it, here!
Colorful Pencil Holders — © Mommy Moment
We love the rainbow idea, but this project is infinitely personalizable.
Easy Party Crowns — © Craft and Creativity
This crafty activity will delight the 5 year-old girl in you!
Toilet Roll Ninjas — © Kids Activities Blog
Make a whole army of tiny ninja warriors, and host an epic battle at home.
Japanese Flying Carp — © Squirrely Minds
These will look gorgeous in your garden. Find out how to make them, here!
Bird Feeders — © Go Grow Go
Fill your yard with birds — all you need is a little peanut butter. Instructions here!
Tiny Gift Boxes — © Romanian Mum
Fill these cute little boxes with jewelry, party favors, chocolates... you name it!
Race Cars — © Kiflies Levendula
These are so charming, even the adults will want to play with them. Instructions here!
Biodegradable Planters — © Frugal Farm Wife
Start your tiny herb garden today... No excuses!
Toy Holder / Car Garage — © Bright Child
Never step on another stray plastic toy again. Instructions here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.