Rice Crispy Treats
Delicious home made rice crispy treats that anyone will love.
- 5 Cups of Marshmallow
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 6 Cups Rice crispy
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds.
Add in marshmallow, coat evenly.
Microwave additional 1:30 Stirring after 45 seconds.
Stir in rice crispys and coat evenly.
Press into greased pan. Refrigerate or let cool 2 hours.
You can add sugar or powdered sugar to make it sweeter.
You'll also love
- Rosemary Honey Sweet Potato Goodies 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Biryani 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Baby/ Kid friendly Autumn Soup 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe