Put Your WAFFLE Machine to Use With THIS Trendy Dessert
Chefs have always tried to put their own spin on the waffle, with recipes ranging from waffle sandwiches to banana bread waffles and more. There's a new waffle concotion in town, and it's one food fad that you WON'T be able to resist.
Introducing the WAFFLE CAKE - the new trendy dessert that YOU can make at home.
Stuffed with anything from chocolate ganache to maple buttercream and topped with all kinds of frostings and fresh fruit, these cakes take waffle stacks to a whole new level.
Serve on all kinds of occasions - birthday surprises, Sunday brunch, and even weddings! There's a reason why waffle cakes have taken the world by storm. They're beautiful, decadent, and amazingly simple.
The best part? No baking necessary! Just another reason to use that old waffle machine!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!