- Sweet Potato, Peanut Butter, Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel sweet potato, cut in thirds and bake for 40 minutes
Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes
Place a dollop of peanut butter atop sweet potatoes and spread evenly
Crush Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal in a bowl and then sprinkle on top of your Holiday Taters
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Peanut butter fudge 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- CHEWY GRANOLA BARS 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach Brown Rice Cereal! 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Rosemary Honey Sweet Potato Goodies 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.