Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake tots according to directions minis 5 minutes
take out & spread cheese on them
Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
You'll also love
- Garlic Potatoes 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Goulash 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- potatoes anna 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheesy tots 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed Potato Cakes
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Review this recipe