You've Got to Try These Wine and Cheese Pairings
Two of our fave things, together?! Yes please.
Port and Stilton
Port is recognized for its sweet, rich character. When you're dealing with such bold tones, it's best to enjoy something a little stinky alongside and stilton works perfectly. Not only that, but stilton is full of little veins which the Port is able to seep through. One rule to obey when it comes to wine and cheese pairings is the sweeter the wine, the stinkier the cheese! This pairing is best enjoyed at Christmas in a warm and cozy environment.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!