Fall Recipes: How to Make Pumpkin Gnocchi with Morbier Cheese
An autumnal gnocchi recipe with a deliciously aromatic cheese. Get cozy and eat up!
1/13 View slideshow
© Silvia Santucci
Good to Know
Preparation: 1 Hour
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serves: 4 people
More steaming articles
Cinnamon Fried Ice Cream With Hidden... How To Make Fruit Leather At Home Put Your Own Twist On These Homemade...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!