100 Comforting Foods to Beat the Winter Blues
Sitting down to enjoy a tasty, treat-yourself dish might be the definition of happiness. Here are our faves for you to enjoy!
© Kylee Cooks
Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole is a classic for a reason. It's budget-friendly, comforting and made with everyday pantry staples. This recipe comes together in 40 minutes and keeps it traditional, using canned soup to make the creamy sauce.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!