Sinfully Rich Chocolate Pudding Cake
Gourmandize recipe ideas
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Pilgrim Pumpkin Bars 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- The cinnamon roll 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Щавелевый Борщ... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab Dip 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pea Ridge Caviar 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Thai Salad 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- WATERMELON GAZPACHO 2.6/5 (24 Votes)
The 15 Magic Powers of Coca-Cola
Here are 15 original and amazing ways to use Coca-Cola that don't involve just drinking it.Read more...
- Linguine Arrabbiata w/... new
- Fancy Gourmet Burgers Worthy... new
- Quick No-Bake Appetizers for... new
- Crowd-Pleasing Dips that are... new
- Super Bowl Eats: The Best... new
- Quick & Healthy Sides for... new
- Tasty Meatless Recipes that... new
- Quick and Easy Recipe for... new
- The Sweetest Valentine's Day... new
- 45 Decadent Brownies to... new
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Enjoy our videos with top techniques, tips and recipes!