Sinfully Rich Chocolate Pudding Cake
Gourmandize recipe ideas
- Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Dad's Split Pea with Ham Soup 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (128 Votes)
- Chocolate Mango Cake 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Dog-Friendly Baked Potatoes 3.4/5 (240 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3/5 (223 Votes)
- Pear & Strawberry Crumble 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Christmas Dinner 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Lomo Saltado 2.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna Salad 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
The 15 Magic Powers of Coca-Cola
Here are 15 original and amazing ways to use Coca-Cola that don't involve just drinking it.Read more...
- Weeknight Dinners that Come... new
- 40 Hacks to Help You Bake... new
- 25 Surprising Ways to Eat... new
- 10 Ways to Fight the Common... new
- 25 Easy Ways to Cut Calories... new
- The Crispy Guide to Homemade... new
- King Charles III: His... new
- Easy Recipes for All Your... new
- 30 Minutes or Less Weeknight... new
- The Royals & Their Food: 29... new
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Enjoy our videos with top techniques, tips and recipes!