Gourmandize recipe ideas
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4.1/5 (142 Votes)
- Stamppot Hutspot 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Hash brown Perogie Smorgasbord 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Bingo cake 3.1/5 (76 Votes)
- Fresh & Fruity Donuts 2.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Spinach Lasagna 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Quinoa Sweet Potato Chili 2.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pink Grapefruit Fizz 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta Salad 2.4/5 (27 Votes)
- PB & B Sliders 0/5 (0 Votes)
Ever wondered how it's REALLY supposed to be done? Here are some tips and tricks to the best pasta you've ever tasted.Read more...
Here are 15 original and amazing ways to use Coca-Cola that don't involve just drinking it.Read more...
You probably haven't heard of this trick before...Read more...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Enjoy our videos with top techniques, tips and recipes!