Homemade Pizza Dough
How to make easy,fast rising homemade pizza dough
- 1 cup of milk(scalded)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 3 cups of flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Scald milk than set aside in a bowl.
Than stir in sugar,salt and oil and let cool.
Measure and put in cup,the yeast and warm water.
Let stand until dissolved and add to milk mixture.
Add 3 cups of flour and stir until blended well than knead than cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
Spread on greased pizza pan and top with sauce and desired toppings and bake 20 minutes in 450 degree oven.
Add on cheese during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Let cool than cut into desired pieces and serve.
You'll also love
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Dunnett Style Homemade Pizza 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Rice A Roni 3.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Pizza Balls 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Homemade Old Fashion Spaghetti 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Best Pizza Ever 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!