Rate this recipe 3/5 (15 Votes)
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- 60 pepperoni slices (2 per biscuit)
- block of cheese (Colby / Monterrey Jack or cheddar)
- 1 beaten egg
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 1 jar pizza sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
slice cheese into appoximately 28 squares. Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of the roll. Line rolls in greased 9x13 pan. Brush with beaten egg.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Bake at 425F for 18 to 20 minutes. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Poor Man's Miniature Pepperoni... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Buttermilk Biscuits 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Bar-B-Cups 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian Cottage Cheese Desserts 3.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Pea Soup! 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Scarlett's Poppers 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Bread bajji 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe