Buttermilk biscuits recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: buttermilk
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Buttermilk biscuits recipes
Roll and cut. Bake on 425 for 22 mins
- 1 3/4 buttermilk
- 3 c. flour
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
23 sweet treats to make with classic American chocolate bars
Ice cream Milky Way brownie pie, Snickers chocolate salami and 3 Musketeers cupcakes: your favorite treats made even better with candy bars.
Brown ground beef and drain
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbls minced onion
- 1/2 bottle of favorinte BBQ sauce
- 1 tube of buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
Decadent sandwich cookies to rock your world
Technically, a sandwich cookie is two cookies in one, plus a whack of amazing frosting. Sign us up at once! These are some of our favorites.
Chicke & Dumplings
Cook chicken in about 3-4 c
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 28 oz. Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cans Buttermilk Biscuits
- Salt And Pepper
Preheat oven to 350*. Shake biscuits in bag with 1c sugar and 1/2t cinnamon
- 4 pk buttermilk biscuits quartered
- 1c sugar
- 1/2t cinnamon
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1/2c sugar
- 1/2c brown sugar
- 1 1/2t cinnamon
- 1c chopped nuts
How to Bake an Irresistible Apple Cinnamon Brioche Cake
By Nadia Paprikas
You're just a few steps away from a warm and delicious dessert. Follow this simple guide to bake your own apple cinnamon delight!
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
slice cheese into appoximately 28 squares
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- 60 pepperoni slices (2 per biscuit)
- block of cheese (Colby / Monterrey Jack or cheddar)
- 1 beaten egg
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 1 jar pizza sauce