- 4 pk buttermilk biscuits quartered
- 1c sugar
- 1/2t cinnamon
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1/2c sugar
- 1/2c brown sugar
- 1 1/2t cinnamon
- 1c chopped nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*. Shake biscuits in bag with 1c sugar and 1/2t cinnamon.
Melt margarine with 1/2c sugar, 1/2c brown sugar, 1 1/2t cinnamon, and nuts.
Layer biscuits in greased bundt pan with margarine mix. Pour remaining mix over top.
Bake for 40-45 minutes. Invert onto plate when cooled.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Biscuits 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Oven baked pasta with... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Brandy Glazed Ham 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple halwa 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Garlic Bread Dip 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Greek Breakfast 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Grandpa's Blue Ribbon Banana Bread 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!