Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
place a pretzals on a wax paper
place an m and m on the middle of the pretzal
cook in the oven
You'll also love
- Tropical Island Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Nacho Dip 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Fruit Cup Tarts 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Coconut Filled Chocolate Cake... 3.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Martini 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pistachio Cake 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Rocky road brownies 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Candy 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.