A healthy & delicious side or snack
- One head of broccoli
- 2 to 3 cloves
- 2 tbsp of EVOO
- A few dashes of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees, then chop the broccoli & mince the garlic.
Put all ingredients into a Ziplock bag.
Spread onto baking sheet, bake on top rack for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.8/5 (74 Votes)
- Easy Roast Beef 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Danish Cucumbers 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Naada (A savory snack). 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- bisquit and gravy 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Broccoli and Rice casserole 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- broccoli and blue cheese tart 3.6/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!