A healthy & delicious side or snack
- One head of broccoli
- 2 to 3 cloves
- 2 tbsp of EVOO
- A few dashes of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees, then chop the broccoli & mince the garlic.
Put all ingredients into a Ziplock bag.
Spread onto baking sheet, bake on top rack for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (236 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (171 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (63 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!