Naada (A savory snack).
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Rice - 8 1/2 cup
- Urad dal - 1 1/2 cup, dry roast till it is heated up and clean it in a soft cloth.
- Salt and Asafoetida.
- Red chilli powder.
- Oil for frying.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grind rice and Urad dal into a fine powder.
For every 2 cups of flour, add salt and asafoetida mixed in water, red chilli powder and mix it to a smooth dough with water and 2 tablespoons butter.
Deep fry in oil with Nada achu.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Bolinho De Chuva 3.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Pickled Peppers and Tomatoes 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.2/5 (212 Votes)
- Vatha kulambhu podi 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Paruppu Podi 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Chutti Vadaam and Puzhi vadaam. (A... 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Savory Breakfast Casserole 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe