Side- Tartar sauce
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons small-diced pickles
- 1 white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
In a small chopper bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Give the chopper a couple of pulses to give it a nice blend without having everything puréed.
Refrigerate before serving
Serve with your favorite seafood.
You'll also love
- Baked Squash 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Austrian Potato Soup with chives 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Brazilian Fish in Pineapple &... 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Apple Chutney 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Seafood chutney 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Baileys Sauce 4/5 (62 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!