Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15 Minutes
Great recipe for parties and it comes together quickly and packs a punch!
- 3 pkg. beef (chop in blender)
- 3 8oz cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 Tbs. chopped onion.
- 2 tsp. accent
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a blender
Form into a ball and roll in rest of the beef.
You'll also love
- Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Veggie Gratin 4.3/5 (73 Votes)
- Taco Pie!!! 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Orange- Peach Drank 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (91 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!