Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15 Minutes
Great recipe for parties and it comes together quickly and packs a punch!
- 3 pkg. beef (chop in blender)
- 3 8oz cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 Tbs. chopped onion.
- 2 tsp. accent
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a blender
Form into a ball and roll in rest of the beef.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!