Philadelphia Cheese Ball with Pickles
Classic cheese ball with delicious Philly cream cheese and pickles will be the life of the party!
- 1 package (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbs mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbs sweet pickles chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- chopped walnuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Leave cream cheese out at room temperature to soften.
Mix all of the other ingredients together and mix with the cheese.
Leave in the fridge overnight.
Next day, make into a ball and roll it into the walnuts.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (418 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (208 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4.1/5 (142 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!