Nana's Mac & Cheese
The Gourmandize Team
Family recipes for baked Mac & Cheese always make the perfect comfort food. Bring out your inner kid full on with chocolate milk or ice cream for dessert!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 2 cups Macaroni
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese for topping
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Melt butter, blend flour & seasonings.
Add milk & cook, stirring constantly until thick.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese, Worcestershire sauce & mustard.
Add cooked macaroni & sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
You'll also love
- Hamburger caserole 4.8/5 (57 Votes)
- 2 by 2 Grilled Cheese and Egg... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Mom's Armenian Rice 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Triple Cooked Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe