Nana's Mac & Cheese
Family recipes for baked Mac & Cheese always make the perfect comfort food. Bring out your inner kid full on with chocolate milk or ice cream for dessert!
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 2 cups Macaroni
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese for topping
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Melt butter, blend flour & seasonings.
Add milk & cook, stirring constantly until thick.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese, Worcestershire sauce & mustard.
Add cooked macaroni & sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (233 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- Dijon Shrimp Scampi 2.9/5 (202 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!