Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh Cream
- Fresh cream
- Crushed black pepper
- Dried Basil
- Black Cardamom
- All purpose flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Add chicken,Salt,Laung,Black Cardamom,Dried Basil,Black pepper,Water in pressure cooker.Boil it for 15 mins.Let the broth rest for more flavor.
Remove the chicken from bone.Shred it.Add it back to the chicken broth.To add thickness to the soup heat butter in a pan and add some all purpose flour.Heat it and then add the broth in it.
Add fresh cream to add the taste.
Garnish it with a fresh leaf of Coriander leaf.
You'll also love
- Chicken Biriyani 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatballs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Leek & Potato Soup 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Me Me's White Butter Icing 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Sour Cream Pound Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!