- 4-5 Potatoes Sliced
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Wash Potatoes (peel if you wish) and slice.
Put into a baking dish along with butter, salt, pepper, soup and then cover with milk.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes covered, stirring occasionally. You can then remove the lid and bake until slightly browned or if they remain to soupy.
I usually double this recipe. I have a family of 5 but we eat A LOT.
You can leave the peels on or take them off....your preference.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (171 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (219 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Scalloped 2 Potato Gratin 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!