- 4-5 Potatoes Sliced
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Wash Potatoes (peel if you wish) and slice.
Put into a baking dish along with butter, salt, pepper, soup and then cover with milk.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes covered, stirring occasionally. You can then remove the lid and bake until slightly browned or if they remain to soupy.
I usually double this recipe. I have a family of 5 but we eat A LOT.
You can leave the peels on or take them off....your preference.
You'll also love
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Stay-Out-of-the-Kitchen Vichyssoise 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Egg 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Guacamole 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Paprika 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy potatoes o gratin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!