- 4-5 Potatoes Sliced
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Wash Potatoes (peel if you wish) and slice.
Put into a baking dish along with butter, salt, pepper, soup and then cover with milk.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes covered, stirring occasionally. You can then remove the lid and bake until slightly browned or if they remain to soupy.
I usually double this recipe. I have a family of 5 but we eat A LOT.
You can leave the peels on or take them off....your preference.
You'll also love
- Sweet Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 3/5 (110 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Oven Baked Potatoes 4/5 (64 Votes)
- The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Stay-Out-of-the-Kitchen Vichyssoise 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!