Creamy Lentils, Potatoes, Goat Cheese Soup
- 1 1/3 lb of potatoes soup
- 2 red onions
- 5 oz of lentils
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 3.5 oz of fresh goat cheese
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a skillet, fry the sliced red onions.
Peel potatoes and cut them into cubes.
Cook the lentils and potatoes in a saucepan with 4 1/4 cups of water and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
Strain into a bowl reserving cooking water.
Mix sour cream, mustard, cheese and onions. Add the mixture to the potatoes and lentils. Add salt and pepper and mix until a smooth.
If the mixture seems too thick, add a little cooking water.
You'll also love
- Beef with Carrots in Guinness 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Stay-Out-of-the-Kitchen Vichyssoise 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Oxtail Soup 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Egg 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Paprika 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!