- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 banana pepper
- 1 potato
- 3 cans coconut milk
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable bullion
- 2 tsp club house roasted chili and tamarind seasoning
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 3 cups sweet corn
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Caramelize onion. Fry potatoes about 10 minutes. Addppepper and cook 2 minutes.
Blend 2 cups coconut milk, 1 cup corn, and nutritional yeast.
Add all remaining ingredients to a lg pot. Simmer for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fresh Tomato Soup with Gin 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Veal Burger with Vegetables 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Quick Meal In A Soup 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegetarian Aloo Keema 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mr.Carter's Samoan Palusami 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!