Chicken Corn Noodle Soup
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 3 Cans of water
- 2 7 oz cans of kernel corn
- 1 Cup Shredded carrots
- 1 TSP Parsley
- 1 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 2 Chicken Flavored bullion cubes
- 3 Cups cut up chicken breast
- 2 Cups Noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook all ingredients in a slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (416 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (104 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (88 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Pork Fillet, French Toast with... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!