Won Ton Soup
- 1 pack of ground pork
- 2 egg
- 3 pack of chicken broth
- 1 pack beef broth
- 1 tbsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- 4 finely chopped green onions
- 1 pack of won ton soup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
in large bowl mix the ground pork, 1 egg, half of the green onions, and half of the black pepper until well combined.
beat one egg in small bowl and set aside. lay out won ton noodles. place a tsp of meat mix on each one and fold using the beaten egg to seal the noodles together.
in soup pot place chicken broth, beef broth, salt, other half of green onions, and other half of pepper until warm about 5 minutes. place in won ton noodles and cook for another 25 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!