A wonderful breakfast or brunch meal with cheese and eggs.
- 7 Slices white bread with crusts removed
- 6 Eggs
- 8 Ounces cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1/8 Tsp dry mustard
- 1 Stick butter optional
- Salt and pepper optional
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
In baking dish, tear bread into small pieces and add cheese. Mix together and cover pan.
In bowl beat eggs, milk and dry mustard thoroughly. Pour over bread and cheese. Add salt and pepper if desired.
It is an optional step to melt butter and drizzle over mixture in pan. Tastes just as good without the butter and is less fat. Totally up to you.
Cover and refrigerate over night or at least 6 hours.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until top is golden.
Longer the refrigeration the better the flavors come together.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (417 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!